Sunday, February 22, 2009

Macbook Macbook Macbook

I got a Macbook on Friday. It's changing my life already.
It's so nice to be able to record whenever I dang well feel like it, and not have to mess around with downloading a new driver every time I want to record.

I don't want to do school this week. I just want to do music. I want to write and record and get ready for tour.
Meh.

I need to be more vigilant toward holiness. It seems lately that I'm just as content being profane* than I am being sacred. I really need to work on that.

While appeasing Hannahbeth by blogging, I think it'd be a good time to tell you that I miss you. We need to hang out sometime. For realsies.
And for anyone else reading this, same goes for you.


*2. not devoted to holy or religious purposes; unconsecrated; secular