Monday, July 13, 2009

Chicago days and nights

I'm starting to get used to this whole being away from home thing. The sting of being in a large and unfamiliar place is losing its bite, and the worries over rent have been taken care of. Now it's mostly just a matter of getting myself established and getting to know people. There's a church down the street that I want to go to, but I won't be able to until three weeks from yesterday. There's also a bar with open mic nights every Thursday and Sunday. I hear the patrons are pretty eclectic, which is just the way I like them. I miss Fiddler's. I need a new weekly home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ah, I made a typo.

Anyway, will probably start going to that church once you start going.