Friday, October 9, 2009

Le Retour

I've been in South Bend since Tuesday night. In that time, I have come to be very pleased with my decision to move back at Christmas. A lot of this came about from the first (rpac)* meeting I've attended since deciding to be part of it, and I'm incredibly excited for the direction that group is heading--including the recently acquired official position of a non-profit organization. The people in (rpac) and the ideas and passions they have just astound me.
I'm also realizing that this area has so much more potential than I've tapped into.
Besides that, it will be wonderful to see more of Michelle, and my family, and my friends left at Bethel.
(contented sigh)

Times like these call for a new weekly mixtape!
Multitrack Sneakattack, Vol VI: Goat-Face Killah's Greatest Hits



*River Parks Art Community

1 comment:

Shelly Dawn said...

woot!