Thursday, December 11, 2008

Obligatory Update

I don't feel like blogging right now, because I hate blogging when I don't feel like I have anything to say.
But I am.

The semester is coming to a close. I have one more class and a few more assignments and I'll be finished. Because I see how little I have to do, I just kind of feel like I'll continue to have time for it, so I push it back further. I'm so ambitionless this semester.

I feel like my time is too precious to give to anything (school, God, general adventures) and so I've just wasted so much of it. I don't know how it got this bad. That is definitely going to be something to change next semester. Even though I want to change it now.

Ho, hum.

I turn twenty-two in seven days. I'll be the oldest I've ever been.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you blog even when you don't have anything to say. I never see you for some reason, so I like knowing you're alive.

Whitney said...

It's good to blog every day, ESPECIALLY when you don't feel like it. You should really update your blog, it's really cool!