Friday, December 5, 2008

A Series of Revelations made in the Past Week

along with a few other assorted thoughts.

I'm more of a sinner than I ever realized.
Jesus delights in forgiving our sins more than we could ever know.
We were not created to appease those around us.
We were created to love those around us.
I am incredibly blessed.
I don't know how to sleep without going to sleep defeated, and I've barely slept all week.
I don't feel comfortable praying out loud, because I don't use words. I pray in music.
I am more of a musician than I know.

"Jesus sought me when a stranger wandering from the fold of God/
He to rescue me from danger interposed His precious blood/
And how His Kindness yet pursues me, mortal tongue can never tell/
Here in flesh till death release me, I cannot proclaim it well."

"When Satan tempts me to despair and tells me of the guilt within/
Upward I look and see Him there Who made an end to all my sin/
Because the sinless Savior died my sinful soul is counted free
For God the Just is satisfied to look on Him and pardon me."

No comments: