Friday, September 11, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes

My new work schedule is taking some getting used to. I've been used to going to bed around two or three and waking up around noon. Not so, says Brain Hurricane. Now, I have to wake up in time to be at the school by seven forty-five. Eesh. And then, I hang out with my fellow recruiters, give kids pencils and high fives, and talk to parents about the program. Then an hour after school has started, I walk home, wait four hours, and go back to school before it gets out to do it again. Then the rest of my night is mine--until I go to bed around eleven. I don't mind it, though. The kids are great, and I can't wait to start tutoring.

Also great: Michelle Ferris.
Also can't wait: to see her tomorrow.

1 comment:

Drew Coffman said...

(the high fives seem like the best part)