Friday, September 4, 2009

Multitrack Sneakattack, Vol 2: Electric Buggaloo

Alright, everyone. It's that time of week again...
The weekly mixtape.

This one is a bit more eclectic than the last--not too often do you find both the folk of The Tallest Man on Earth and the experimental trip-hop of Portishead on the same playlist, but I was in an eclectic mood.
Like last time, download the zip file and then expand it and open the files in iTunes, create a new playlist, and drag the songs in according to the order in the text document.

For your consideration,
Multitrack Sneakattack, Vol 2: Electric Buggaloo

I love you all.


Tomorrow, we're catering the Pagan Pride Festival here in Chicago. Yeah. Weird.

Also, I got a job. I'm working for a tutoring company called Brain Hurricane. I start recruiting on Tuesday. Tutoring starts in mid October.
Thank you, Jesus.

1 comment:

jesscott said...

Nice :) I am loving these mixes you are putting up every week! They are fantastic, and this one is just as great as the first one. every thought a Thought of You is one of my favorite songs on the new album. I'm so happy for you also about the job! Go nat!