Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Lord Will Have His Way

And so comes to pass eleven days at Brown City Camp. My expectations (both of what God was going to do and what might happen between myself and another) were completely off. There's just such a sharp contrast between last year and this year. There are a number of reasons why, I'm sure, such as a much larger load of responsibility and a much smaller and not-so-tightly-knit counselor staff. Also, there were many more problems between me and the director (much of it my fault, I admit.

But the Lord still moved. Last year, He spoke to me about stepping up and being the person I need to be, and so I tried to do that. Then this year He said, 'It's about BEING, not DOING.'

That is all for now. I'm just very glad to be home
(even though my family moved while I was gone, so it doesn't feel like home.)

I have a lot of boxes to go through.

No comments: