Friday, August 29, 2008

Messages from the REM Cycle

I had a lot of strange dreams last night. In one, I decided to try out for the play after all, but I forgot it was a comedy and not a super depressing drama. But it's okay, because I don't think I would have taken the part anyway. Also, the new theatre professor (a man) had painted his finger nails teal. At the actual play, all of the stage hands decided it would be sweet to do secret agent rolls everywhere (that part came from watching Galaxy Quest last night).

I had a dream before that where there was a small dark cloud hovering right above the ground. I looked to the person next to me (Chelsie Bennett?) and they said, 'if you catch a cloud, it's yours forever.' So I went and tried to catch it, but it was only fabric on wires.

No comments: