Monday, March 16, 2009

Goggles to Protect My Eyes*

My life has been moving pretty quickly this past week. Nothing necessarily of too much note...yet...

I just really like the way my life is going. I've hung out with my friends Megan and Michelle a lot lately, which is always nice. I've missed them a lot.

I'm closing the open stage at Fiddler's Hearth tonight, which means I play last and have an hour long set instead of fifteen minutes. This is literally the highest honor I could receive at Fiddler's Hearth.

I'm recording three albums currently. I love recording...I really do. I really don't like taking multiple takes, though. Especially when I'm already restless (as I am now).

Five weeks until graduation. Thank God.



*see the Office episode Dwight's speech for context

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the frequent hanging out continues. I really like having a brother.

I'm very excited for your set at Fiddlers.

Sooner than later I would like to hear some of your recordings.

P.S. Dwight is awesome.

Emma said...

soooo when are you closing at Fiddler's again?....
:)

Nathaniel FitzGerald said...

Can never tell. Closing is a pretty rare thing.
I will be playing there again soon, though.