Sunday, March 29, 2009

March Twenty nine

I have never been more proud of my sister Lyndsey as I was last night. She completely rocked the role of Muzzy in Thoroughly Modern Millie. To be frank, the entire cast rocked Thoroughly Modern Millie last night--but not as much as Lyndsey (in my humble opinion).

Brenden was here this weekend. I missed him dearly, and this visit was very appreciated. Sometimes when I see him after being apart for a long time, it's like I'm seeing his ghost or something. There's just something unfamiliar about him that takes about ten seconds to get used to. It's kind of like when he's gone, I forget that he's real. It's like that with other people sometimes, too--people that I love very much and miss often.

I tried my hand at painting tonight. I've painted often, but only pieces of cardboard that I then glued and stacked to make something. There was no blending involved, and the strokes of the paintbrush were nearly completely neglected. So I've decided to correct this. I painted an owl.




















I am pleased with it.


I keep learning more and more and more and more about Grace. It's amazing. I don't understand it, but I love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your sister was awesome. I wouldn't have minded if she'd sang the whole time.