Friday, June 6, 2008

In my place, that's all.

Today was my last day of work. It went by at a very not-rapid pace. I didn't work as hard as I would like to be able to say I did. But regardless, my time there is finished.

This is my last weekend at home, and then I leave Monday morning for Utica.

I started packing up all of my clothes Tuesday night after I wrote that last post. Later that night, I went to get gas, and on the five minute drive back, I just ached because I wanted to be gone already. It's just part of the dichotomy that is myself. I get so nervous about going somewhere, and then I wish I was there.
Soon enough, tho.

I saw Horton Hears a Who tonight. That film is seriously incredible.
There's a part where all of Whoville, who has been skeptical of the Mayor's claim of Horton's existence, is gathered in the town square, and they hear Horton's voice through the drainpipe. The Mayor says, 'Horton! We're all here, and we all believe in you!'

I cried and turned to Him and said, 'Why can't it be that easy?'

On the way back home, the sky with its heavy sacks of rain freshly emptied looked bigger than ever. He said to me, 'I try to make it as easy as I can.'
Some people have just made up their mind, and they are faithful to their own decision.

I want to look like a lunatic, just like that Mayor as he claims that a giant elephant in the sky is doing all he can to keep their city on a flower safe. I want to help Him in bringing people to know Him. I don't want to tell people want to do. I want to show them who loves them.

And that's all.

No comments: